VAR 0.00% 0.7¢ variscan mines limited

VAR has a history of long term failure to read the tea leaves...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    VAR has a history of long term failure to read the tea leaves MAP. This time round it has attracted a new set of high rollers, funnily enough thru another albeit minor misshap. The market can be ruthless so u r going to need all the support u can get in this competitive game. Gotta be upfront and like that Panzer commander who would eat the same crap as his troops if u wanna win the battles of the Bulge coming up. Need to know what the captain has in mind cos he's leading Anzacs now haha. There are sime exceptional plays out there and this has the potential to be one, but u have to instil belief and devotion to making it happen.

Btw was listening to Rick Rule earlier who thinks we are about to start a second bull phase in precious metals where gold will go spastic and silver spastic on steroids. If there is Silver in our mix I'd like to know about it. Also what intent re the Chilean copper in that elephant country. Now is the time to prepare for any copper gold plays and I believe ours is one in a very good address. It wouldn't take much to get that front rolling same time while the market is in the mood. Love to be able to run the sliderule same time over zinc n silver, copper n gold. Just a thought MAP.

OWEP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.653M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 92781 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1015711 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.