Hallow and greetings to You Word Sensay, Thankyou for you...

1. 22,600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hallow and greetings to You Word Sensay,

Thankyou for you concerns, but Shenandoah Daughter of Sion (I) are in the best and most loving hands, one could ever dream of, neve mind actually being in them.
    You know, the one that has the Whole world in His Hands, He's got the whole world.

Let the Waters flow from those hands,

Do- (God) Re Me Fa So La Te Do (Jesus DOOR).
    As Brother Jesus says, I am the Beginning and the end and does the Father say, Hence Jesus says, He is in the Bosom of the Father, Do Do,

And Shenandoah, nee Do Do at around 2-3 yrs of age, when this little child from a poor family, saw a Do Do (moth) flapping it's wings and said Do Do, hence the Family called Him Do Do or Do.
    Little did this Do Do know, he was saying, Hey mum, there is our Father and Jesus, flying about this old powerless home, with no running waters and the old Tilly Lamb talking to us.
    Place known as the Black Shack, 8 siblings and Do Do being the 7th = WORD.

1st left finger left hand = God, second -> 2 become one flesh, your Spirit and Soul, to which your spirit down loads to.
    3rd Divine (and Us of God) 4th Complete, unity 2 of you, O (Thumb) Grace and God,
    Right hand, O (Thumb) Grace - Jesus, (1st Finger righthand) 5 = Grace So) 6 -> Man, 7 (Te) 8 (small finger Do) -> Door to the LOVE SONG our Almighty God and Father,

How Great the Fathers LOVE for us.....................................

OUR LOVE is Calling, Jesus and I, part of the SONG of LOVE.
    Jesus came and died as THE SONG OF LOVE, for ALL of us ittty bitty Words, that we are to this GREAT LOVE SONG.

Blessings from WORD, Word of and Word of, Words of many as in, I am we Are we are a Great LOVE SONG.

Let the Love Song begin, the Arks are now open, 36 ish days left to fill.

The Flood, re Word is near at hand, Spring.
    The little Sparrows (Swallows) landed on Shenandoah's have landed in their own timings, to confirm the Love Song and that is was NOT the Hate Song

God is Love, S.........is Hate and man become one of Us, the Hate.
    Man now the two

God IS Word = Expressing out ones Spirit, = He THE WORD the Almighty God.

Jesus seed of WORD, hence Word of God, but not the one he came of,
    You are never you Father, But seed of.

Two seeds come from either LOVE of HATE, you chose you father = your call.

LH's are Gods Seed and RHS are Hates seed.

Hence you need to know the ONLY True God (Seed) and His firs begotten Seed, the first of God's inner creation plan, before the world was, where he then at Mary and never before, this Seed the 2n Adam man was born. Rev 3:14 Col 1>15 and God and God alone, by himself, creation all things for this future Seed, Jesus

1, 8, 6,..xxx

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.