to those who would try and twist my words and their meaning so i...

1. 1,530 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    to those who would try and twist my words and their meaning
    so i will make it clear when i talked about us all being saved--- meaning --- christians no ranking any where all of christs body have equal value whether they clean the church toilets or teach gods word.
    i do not try to convince anyone to vote no. i do like to let people know that god will hold them responsible for their vote on the day we are all judged god has already spoken on the issue of homosexuals society would like us to believe they are born this way absolute rubbish are we to say murders are born that way thieves are born that way rapists are born that way

it has been all our own evil choices encouraged by the evil one just as this ssm has slowly crept into our society and another proof of how powerful the evil one is
    we all need to repent and return to god begging him for mercy and forgiveness

yes god is a god of love
    he has told us it is his will that no man should perish
    but he is also a god of justice and if you think you can avoid this truth by trying to twist his word and his nature to something that you are comfortable with then you are a fool

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.