xso - trawling through the microcaps

1. 323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10

Hi, Would just like to start a thread with anyone interested in trawling through the microcaps.

Interesting area, because the market has risen, and its one of the only areas you might be able to find something left behind in the rise.

GCG - Environmental consulting - pointed out in AFR the other day. Acorn capital on teh register.

UCW - Undercoverwear. Seems to have been in a similar environment as Pac Brands. Although Pac Brands much larger of course. Pac brands bounced from 22c at its bottom to over a dollar now. However this hasnt bounced. Shroders on the register.

BSA - similar to service stream but smaller?.. I cant see whats wrong with this, although it doesnt have a long history. CBA on the register, but cant tell if it is on the register on its own behalf as it were. Anyone know much about this one.

THO - Thomas and Coffey. I cant see anything wrong with this stock, but no smallcap fund manager on the register so I am wary.

Those are my 4 picks trawling through the smaller end of the market . Anyone find anything else left behind?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.