SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

To be honest Grumpy I just hope I live to see the day when...

1. 12,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 365
    To be honest Grumpy I just hope I live to see the day when lawyers and judges can no longer justify the criminal behaviour that they encourage and enable for their cause- which is keeping themselves in billable hours - to me as a person that is embroiled in an impossible situation - all nicely tied up by my wealthy ex and his cunning lawyer - I honestly don't know if I ever will be able to leave this stuff alone -
    My 12 yo son is a victim locked in by the situation- and inadvertently perhaps because of my distress and knowledge of how the law works - I continue to wring my hands - I know I will find a way - however it will never get that precious life back- therin lies the problem - for the shareholders in this situation.
    Now the thing is that this is a high profile lawyer company - there are many companies on the ASX that have trapped sh with broken dreams and expectations - the whole place is littered with subjects - the irony is that a lot of them are 'waiting ' for some sort of decision through the court? interesting - the game is in the end that many get tired and walk away - cut losses, move on - so inevitably they continue to get away with the gig... So just as an exercise has anyone thought to really investigate where the company directors money is ? and how much hardship they are currently enduring?
    At some point in this process it was my understanding that the wives sold out and managed the family homes - so one can assume that whilst a lot of the SH are sweating on the outcome of their holdings- the families of the directors involved in this mess are not in the centerelink queue - that is the essence of the problem- We need to make them accountable now - not when - not that it will happen - but to think that they can walk away and still be comfortable is not ok-

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.