GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

wow

1. 4,289 Posts.
    From last announcement -

"The directors consider that in the response to this endeavour, when market capital reacts to genuinely reflect the underlying value of the Company assets and prospects, it would be reasonable to look forward to a well subscribed exercise take up of the listed options prior to the expiry date, providing adequate forward funding for development of The Golden Eagle Gas Field including exploration of the Leadville Limestone." end

Wow. Is it even legal to make statements like this. IMO If I posted that statement on HC I would be moderated for ramping. Yet gdn have stated this as part of an announcement and it has been accepted and released by the asx. I have to say I am astounded by this. Effectively they are stating that they believe the share price will be well in excess of 12cents come 30th November. Obviously I will be over the moon if this is the case, but surely this tops "as good as it gets" as far as self ramping goes and leaves them open to all sorts of trouble if it doesn't come true. Unbelievable!
    What can I say, bring it on and go you good thing!
    I can't wait to see what they come out with next!!
    Good luck holders
    B rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.