CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

I'd do a clean sweep. Starting from the OKAP connection, as they...

1. 482 Posts.
    I'd do a clean sweep. Starting from the OKAP connection, as they have 0 credibility in the financial market. No Institution will touch this if they are connected still. Get rid of other non-performers starting with CFO, people involved in AIMS i.e. James Leahey & get rid of non-core assets such as Columbia and Botswana. At this current climate that is Dreamland. Change our status to a Mining Entity not Investment Entity. With the company giving continuous disclosures to the public that give RELIABLE & TRANSPARENT information on operational and financial matters of the company.

Hire Directors/CEO's that work 100% full time on CCC projects alone, and that are accountable and are proven, who have delivered on similar type projects. Experts at their field of expertise i.e. A Finance\Investment Expert that actually has that capability. With Renumeration & performance KPI's set by Shareholders.

We will also need to get our BEE partner under control for an entity that holds 26% stake, how can it have complete control of the upstream\downstream of cash. So maybe an expert in negotiations/Sth African law.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.