MSB 12.1% 55.5¢ mesoblast limited

World Economy will crash by 2020

1. 3,134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2512

I couldn't help trundling this out - it is from the revered ambulance chasing outfit called the Australian Financial Review this afternoon. Now I spend $50+/month to read this tripe, it's listed under "Opinion" whatever that means, but I have to have some avenue to expanded current news traffic in order to tread water, and I've tried all the others like SMH (Labor Party) and News (cheap but still not worth it). Of course if it is true what they claim then all subscribers (and I mean ALL) should call tomorrow and dump their subscriptions, because a global crash will leave us all destitute and now we have it on their opinion/authority we may as well sell everything and start saving our pennies now. Don't get me wrong - I read this tripe for a reason - just so that I know what all the news advice the DYOR addicts are reading and probably acting on. It's the same reason I religiously watch Insiders every Sunday because the left wing morons there might get to run the country one day (soon) and I need to know what they are planning for us.

In the light of this I am watching the mother of all battles slowly taking place over MSB share price today - a few cents forward, a few cents back - and always getting advantage of the bad global tech news taking place in front of our eyes! Like I somehow care the price of Netflix is falling, or shorters are attacking another company like Afterpay (last time it hurt me was Aconex when I got cold feet and ran away). Now ASIC who have never achieved a single thing really of any consequence since their inception are pouring stories out (to the above media) about where they will attack next - and our politicians are loving it. The regulators are on the job - whoopee!

For us the main event is about to start. With MSB we are here folks right here and now - no amount of market window dressing or regulator threats or global threats will diminish the fact our science will soon see daylight IMO - in fact sunshine, not daylight. There are practically no posts these days and I imagine most holders grimacing through the global shenanigans of recent time, the drama of the fed rates, Donald's salvos at China and Rocket Man, warships on the water getting up close and unfriendly, the UN and the climate dimwits desperate to destroy our economy and make us subservient  - and that's only the main course. Forget the newspapers, forget the politician, forget the doomsayers. My shares in MSB investment will soon take care of my family for the next 100 years, and likewise yours too. It might be like watching grass grow, but be happy it is ours.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
55.5¢
Change
0.060(12.1%)
Mkt cap ! $633.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 59.0¢ 48.5¢ $16.88M 30.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 62700 55.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
56.0¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
55.5¢
  Change
0.060 ( 15.7 %)
Open High Low Volume
50.5¢ 59.0¢ 48.5¢ 11524458
Last updated 16.02pm 29/03/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.