IPT 7.14% 1.5¢ impact minerals limited

Working working working........

1. 34,687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    Ahhhhh Sorry ................. I got that wrong.

Con the Fruiterer ................. it's "Con The Fruiterer" that's out there working.

I thought these guys said they were going to have a wiz bang drilling programme bigger and better than Texas in the New Year!

Which New Year the Chinese or Standard Calendar New Year?

While we're waiting, lets have a joke:

A refuse collector , is driving along a street picking up the wheelie bins and emptying them into his compactor.

He goes to one house where the bin hasn't been left out, and in the spirit of kindness, and after having a quick look about for the bin, he gets out of his truck goes to the front door and knocks.

There's no answer. Being a kindly and conscientious bloke, he knocks again - a bit harder and then harder still. Eventually a Chinese man comes to the door.

"Harro!" says the Chinese man. "Gidday, mate! Where's ya bin?" asks the collector. "I bin on toiret," explains the Chinese bloke, a bit perplexed.

Realising the fellow had misunderstood him, the bin man smiles and tries again.. "No! No! Mate, where’s your dust bin?" "I dust been to toiret, I toll you!'' says the Chinese man, still perplexed.

"Listen," says the collector. "You're misunderstanding me. Where's your wheelie' bin?'" "OK, OK." replies the Chinese man with a sheepish grin and whispers in the collector's ear. "I wheelie bin having sex wiffa wife's sista!"

Come on Mike, what's happening up in those rough hills east of Wellington?

Where's ya bin?

MI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $42.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $12.99K 877.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 6209047 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 1499578 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.5¢
  Change
0.001 ( 7.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ 2158030
Last updated 15.23pm 28/03/2024 ?
IPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.