GPR 0.00% 1.9¢ geopacific resources ltd

Hi Barny, I share 004's point of view that this is a longer term...

1. 1,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 348
    Hi Barny,

I share 004's point of view that this is a longer term play. I'm in the same boat as you, I first bought at a bit above 5 cents and averaged down in the fours. Due to lack of liquid funds I can't buy more right at this moment but when that changes I will buy. I'm also impressed by GPR's management team and have read endorsements for them even by people who don't hold shares in this company. I think the longer term play might have investors waiting on the sidelines.

Naturally a $3.00 play will depend on amount of shares on the register and what projects make it to the production phase, so at this moment it still comes down to an investor's appetite for risk. The price of gold will be another factor.

What I'm hoping for is that Woodlark reaches production with ongoing exploration proving up a resource well beyond 2 million ounces, which gives working capitol to fund their other projects such as the copper and gold tenements in Cambodia, as well as their gold prospects in Fiji.

Q1 of 2018 should give us a much better idea of what's going on and given that previous Anns have stated GPR are doing feasibility studies into a mine management plan, including the mill they will build, I would expect information on the Woodlark mine to accelerate soon. Who knows where they are with their plans right at the moment but it wouldn't surprise me if an update came soon. I think the Kula buyout has been a bit of a distraction.

These are just my thoughts and the reasons why I'm here. The future is never guaranteed but I share 004's point of view that GPR are as good a bet as anyone, particularly for those who want dollars invested in gold. You could cut the risk and buy into companies like NST but you will pay a lot more for them and potentially miss the bull run here that 004 speaks of. I also have invested in other companies, so have spread the risk a little, but I'm hoping GPR will be part of my retirement fund, which is about a decade away.

Cheers

Rhama

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $4.028K 212.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 55503 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 779065 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.13pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.