WKT 0.00% 13.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Robb24 can you explain for us what is the Narrative in chart...

1. 8,051 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6719
    Robb24 can you explain for us what is the Narrative in chart supplied.Forget my comments in red and just focus on the down trend line.

Robbo24 chart.png
    Early on KNL were once a good stock with a good story line suitable for two markets and with the promise of being a boutique operation and had advantage over peers of being first to the market. Commonly self proclaimed as high quality but where does that leave the competition if your mantle for large portion of refractory basket is referred to as high quality. I am not sure any other Tanzanian graphite stock can equal the poorer distribution that KNL basket demonstrates with a large portion highly suited to the lowly priced refractory market but claim high quality. Can they continue to self proclaim high quality when it is clear that this is not so."Mid range case at best if you were to compare to current peers" This is not bench mark Robbo24... And what about those time frames...and change's of direction...DFS duplication is more than enough proof. Is this because the economics don't stack up...?Need better scale of economy's!Higher startup cost???But how can this be achieved with poorer grades and a resource already defined as deep and highly suited to refractory.Go deeper and deeper,wider and wider let the start up cost blow...

Grade is king in flotation technology and Walkabout Resource have demonstrated this from surface in trench samples and to shallow depth...>22 % for first three years operation and >16% TGC for a 20 year mine life 40,000 TPA with NPV of 323 Million with IRR of 97%.Pay back 22 months using Conservative basket price.This resource is some 4 times better than yours today...with out doing one more drill hole...

It bothers me that you have used such a high basket price for your NPV calculation and the market would probably be more comfortable if you started being more realistic.. with the basket price. From August 2014 this darling has not been able to live up to hype and the trend line agrees.

Good luck

Croc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $87.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $53.73K 428.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 166467 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 184815 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ 53341
Last updated 15.54pm 29/03/2024 ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.