QTK quiktrak networks limited

with comic relief from asic...qtk wants 3mill

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Quiktrak just stated a few days ago:

"Subject to receiving relief from ASIC, the company intends to undertake a fully underwritten rights issue to raise in excess of $3,000,000. Further details will be announced once ASIC makes a decision in relation to the company's application for relief".

So Quiktrak just explained with great pictures of dusty old server equipment they set up in south africa.

They even reported as having signed a contract with ADT / Tyco for the sale of $1,000,000 worth of transponders.

Pallister gave his Quiktrak a loan of $2 million...of which most has been spent.

With the company continually going backwards financially and never turning a profit and quite possibly getting no real sales......who in their right mind would put any of their hard earned money into the Quiktrak bank account?

I am astonished at the boldness of Quiktrak to even ask for more?

They receieved 5 million from Bell Potters which is due in september. Tick Tick....time is running out.

Now they want another $3 million bucks from the market?

I wonder what their chances are of receiving any money from the public when in the last few days we have seen another halving of the share price.

What a scary money pitt this is. People trusted and kept throwing money at Quiktrak and Quiktrak just kept spending it all....just not on making any money back for shareholders imo.

Anyway.....I have reworded the Quiktrak quote above with my slant on it:

"Subject to receiving comic relief from ASIC, the company intends to undertake a fully underwritten rights issue to raise in excess of $3,000,000. Further details will be announced once ASIC makes a donation to the company so that toilet paper, pens, coffee and trips overseas can be paid for. If ASIC do not make a donation to our bank account by friday, we will refuse to pay any listing fees for the ASX, we will not submit any reports and will not return any calls from ASIC or any company governing body. "

DISCLAIMER:

The above post is my personal opinion.

This post does not give Quiktrak the right to sue for defamation or use this post in any way which would allow Quiktrak to profit from it in a commercial sense. I believe the market would become very confused if Quiktrak began making any profit.

The poster recommends QTK shareholders contact www.delisted.com.au to get their share valued as they may be worth more from www.delisted.com.au than on the market.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.