A " Bible explanation " in my experience comes from those who...

1. 3,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    A " Bible explanation " in my experience comes from those who have no personal experience of the true nature of what the "Soul " means/is , they may be well meaning and inspired in some way to pass on their understanding of interpretations .

From following your offerings for some time now , you are well schooled to quote what you hold dear in your life experiences .
    I don't know anything of your life and how long you have been so ardent , although it seems as though you have a strong group association belief regards the scriptures .

From my life experiences I have come to realise that everyone is in the right place for a very good reason that few comprehend the mystery , an often review my life to see what wisdom is hidden in the day to day experiences , and those I attract into my life , this thread is no exception .
    A sense of joy that arises when the truth is heard is a giveaway , dissent and denial only exposes lack of openness to expansion of the fundamental truths of what yours and my ,divinity really is ,,The SOUL .
    I never saw a bible until I was 39 to 40 , and no religious encounters or teaching/church , childish or older ..
    in my early years .
    I doubt you have paid any considered attention to some of my posts over the years .

How can anyone not understand this if one genuinely wants to know what "the God Head "is ,as spiritual life force
    and has awareness unlimited .

If you want to know go quietly within and find your own truth , have conversation with your "I AM "
    You will not be disappointed ..

As all ways Peace

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.