MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

will MNS outwit SYR?, page-2

1. 226 Posts.
    Hi MM,

Reasonable observations regarding the lack of progress with SYR, with many in the rock loving commnity suggesting they have massive problems removing impurities.

That would also explain why potential MOU partners have disappeared quicker than a chocolate cake, at a weight watchers christmas party. But only running out the door after testing the actual product. Yet the brokers backing SYR do not seem to think this is a problem...... conflicting priorities? Maybe.....

Credit to the management team all the same, as they are the clear winners with the current SP and some at the very top have already jumped ship, while filling the glovebox of the car with $57m before driving out of town.

I would like to think MNS will pinch the SYR advantage, but it is a strange world we live in. James Hird still has a job so I guess anything is possible. Fingers crossed it happens for me with MNS and I would suggest we keep our collective fingers crossed for some of you over at SYR. Alarm bells are ringing on that one as the SP just cannot be justified on any level.

I would hate to see anyone set fire to their cash, unless you are Prime1 or Johnnyb26 that is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.