1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers

Wifes, police and BMW's

1. Our friend's wife ran off with a policeman so he to celebrate he bought himself a new 740 series BMW. He decided to test out the vehicle and when he saw a police car parked by the roadside so he stepped on the gas and blasted down the motorway at 200 kph. Soon he decided that this was bloody stupid and started slowing down. Too late the telltale blue light came up flashing in his rear view mirror. The policeman stopped him and said the usual stuff, "too fast etc". Our friend replied saying he was sorry and that he was already slowing down when he saw the blue flashing light. "OK" says the policeman "seeing as its Friday and I don't want to get caught up with the paperwork , if you can give me a reason as to why you were speeding that I have not heard before I will let you off."

"Hmmmm" thought the man , then he relied " you see its like this constable , my wife just ran off with a policeman and when I saw you I panicked and sped off." "But why" says the policeman. Our friend replied "Well I thought you looked like the fellow she ran off with and for one horrible moment I thought you were bringing her back to me."

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.