why?

1. 2,574 Posts.
    Why is it that, with the exception of a few people on this forum, everyone seems so gun ho on a military assault against Iraq?

Why do you choose to side with probably the most corrupt nation on earth? A nation seeking only to fulfill its own selfish agenda.

Have any of you guys ever fought in a war? Do you know what is involved? Have you seen the effects on people, on children losing their parents, or on people becoming ill because of what weapons were used??

Would your mind change if you were picked up and shipped off to fight for a cause you truly did not believe in?

Do you all believe that the US will attack Iraq because it thinks Iraq has WOMD?

The US has already stated that it is prepared to go it alone. Does that not alone suggest it does not care about the rest of the world??

I will say it - you people have no idea. You don't. You are armchair fools discussing issues which you clearly know nothing about and quote mindless stories from a media which cannot be unbiased.

I'm not saying I know what happens in wars - I have never fought in one, nor do I want to, but you guys clearly don't.

This is not a bloody movie or video game - it's for real and if you are the level of naivety and prejudice which exists in the Australian population today then we are all doomed.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.