RHK 4.41% 71.0¢ red hawk mining limited

WHY would any shareholder want to vote FOR this deal??, page-2

1. 170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    Another forthright post Jake. Big tick.

For any shareholder who has not yet voted *or* who has voted ‘For’ this ridiculous proposal and would like to change your vote, you should read Jake0002’s above post. The real facts are there for ALL to read.

I am extremely disappointed in our so-called independent directors. You all know the reasons why. I would re-term them very dependent directors.

I have stated in a previous post it is my belief, based on the past and certain relevant people’s actions, that the designers of this proposition for our company know full well it will be rejected by minority shareholders and I make the assumption here that OCJ will also reject it.

So, if the Todd parties do expect rejection, we have to ask ourselves now what. I won’t make predictions here as I really don’t know. How could anybody know given what has occurred over the past? Really.Maybe they *need* to present this proposition and for it be voted against before they can proceed with their next financial assassination attempt and THAT could be their real goal. Of course, they may actually finally come to their senses and buy out the minorities for a realistic price which in my opinion is amount $0.35 cents. What’s that I hear “pigs may fly“.

I realize there it much speculation in my above perceived statement but it is another line of thought.We just never know what will come next from these extremely inexperienced potential miners.

Get your votes in people. Time is running out.

The above is ALL my opinion and you should not make any decisions based on same.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.0¢
Change
0.030(4.41%)
Mkt cap ! $140.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
68.0¢ 71.0¢ 68.0¢ $7.901K 11.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 66.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.