According to Christian doctrine bla, bla and bla = So are you...

1. 22,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    According to Christian doctrine bla, bla and bla = So are you saying, God and His words truths are decided on a numbers bases are you, the more people say this = truths?
    It appears your choosing to ignore many verses?

According to the likes of the narrow gate and few find it, to suggest or follow something based on what the mob says, numbers, you might as well stick your head in the fire and the Bible makes it clear, that would be a bad move.

It would seem even though you say your not a follower, you are in fact following seeds planted by them, if your claim is correct in saying they said there was some failures.
    I would suggest there is no failures and all is running to plan.

Not to mention, by your own said claim that others have supposed to have said,........? it appears there is confusion as to what Jesus came for and what he will come for when he next comes.

innocent creatures should not be made to suffer on a Global Scale because it was not done right the first time.

Seeing that your reply is to the other poster, I assume you go along with their claim here, hold their hand and if that be the case, considering the Barrow you keep pushing, universal salvation, then what are you crying about, all's well, just like the following, God wipes away tears.

John 16:21 - A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world.
    rolleyes.png

I mean, God did promise birth pains to the woman, and he also covers the matter on how to be born again, via Him, haha, would you like to be in His position giving birth to the thousands tongue.png, and people wonder why it's taking so long haha

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.