Obviously it's a prophesy you are quoting.But the key point I...

1. 22,595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Obviously it's a prophesy you are quoting.

But the key point I was making, to me and from my readings, Jehovah is more of a title.

So that would be like saying, JEHOVAH said to my Jehovah.......................so you have made no point, no gain.

The point of my post, Jesus in John Ch 17 talks as though he is revealing, going to give God's name and the language if you switch OFF your preset mind for a minute or two is, The glory which you gave me, I gave them = The Word which means the word of God.

I kept them in your name that you gave me, oh Father keep them in your name etc and the Bible is very clear, how you are kept = The word = The word of God. Jesus was given the word = the word of God = glory as well.

Not to mention which you brush under the carpet, By inheritance Jesus got the name --> The Word of God = there has to be something to inherit it from.

God is The Word and Jesus is the Word of God, name only.

The staggering part is, you quite willingly accept Jesus has the name the Word of God, represents God, you know he became the image of, not the original and the name has to come from somewhere, named after, and yet the notion that God's name is linked, is totally out of the question to you?????

Jesus says at least 4 times in John who The Word = The Word of Gods were.

God's word are also deemed as Spirit, Hence why the Bible says, Born again of the Spirit OR The Word of God, interchanged.

And we know full well whose they are and who was given them, resulting in the following but after Baptism;

For as the Father has life in himself (John 1:4) so has he given to the Son to have life in himself.

John 6:63 - It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words (Fathers) that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

John 6:68 - Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

John 3:5 - Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Water - John 4:14 - But whosoever drinketh of the water (The word = The word of God) that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

John 7:38 - He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. (so Mr G, haha, drink it Freddy ha).

--------------

John 5:26 - For as the Father has life in himself (John 1:4) so has he given to the Son to have life in himself.

John 17:2 - As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

John 17:4 - I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

Luke 4:18 - The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the good news (The Word) to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

To do and Finish the work, means it already had begun prior and PRIOR to Baptism, Jesus did not have this life, The Word = The Word of God, Spirit without measure John 4:34 = life in himself = No way possible for Jesus to be The Word or The Word of God.

Exalted and given the name --> The word of God as Jesus was the carrier of it and in our faces as such.

As I have said before, YOU have to show that Jesus was the speaker in Gen's creation, and God said as John 1:1-3 dictates that you must as the spoken word for 1:3 is what caused the events in 1:3 and the spoken word belongs to the Word in 1:1-2.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.