Copper, you reject the Scriptures as inspired of God.  It both...

1. 11,826 Posts.

Copper, you reject the Scriptures as inspired of God.  It both says it is and provides evidence due to it being scientifically accurate, being made available to all seekers of truth in spite of opposition by powerful religious and political organizations and its being able to accurately foretell the future. 

Applying its counsel is always beneficial

The OT foretold the Messiah would come from the line of David . The Jews could not reject this fact. - Matt 1:1.

It also foretold many would reject the Messiah along with the consequences for doing so.

(Psalm 118:22) The stone that the builders rejected Has become the chief cornerstone.

(Psalm 2:10-12) So now, you kings, show insight; Accept correction, you judges of the earth.  Serve Jehovah with fear, And rejoice with trembling.  Honor the son, or God will become indignant And you will perish from the way, For His anger flares up quickly. Happy are all those taking refuge in Him. 

The NT writers report that these things happened in the face of much opposition.

(Acts 17:2, 3) So according to Paul’s custom he went inside to them, and for three sabbaths he reasoned with them from the Scriptures,  explaining and proving by references that it was necessary for the Christ to suffer and to rise from the dead, saying: “This is the Christ, this Jesus whom I am proclaiming to you.” 

The Messiah was to bring blessings to all obedient mankind.

(Genesis 22:17, 18) I will surely bless you and I will surely multiply your offspring like the stars of the heavens and like the grains of sand on the seashore, and your offspring will take possession of the gate of his enemies.  And by means of your offspring all nations of the earth will obtain a blessing for themselves because you have listened to my voice.’”

Don't you think it nothing short of miraculous that the Scriptures could be written and preserved and is now being preached in a world that is controlled by God's enemy? 

(1 John 5:19) We know that we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one. 

Don't let him claim you as his victim Copper.

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/videos/#en/mediaitems/VODBibleTeachings/docid-502015752_1_VIDEO

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.