Originally posted by ppm56A bit more to consider, there is also...

1. 10,057 Posts.
    John 20:17 – I ascend to my Father and your Father and My God and your God.
    Jesus identifies Father and God as one in the same, so if Jesus is part of the one God = God head, your trying to suggest he is referring to,
    going to himself = not of God.

First you have to understand that Jesus had a Divine nature and a Human nature.
    You have to be able to distinguish bible verses to see in which nature he’s talking about
    Above verses he’s talking in his human nature as a human being going back to where he came from in this case God, nothing wrong with it, his human nature going back to Divine nature, not an issue. 

Sorry all you did here is provide words and avoided THE point of mine above yours here.

You pretty much said or did, when we see the term God used it is referring to god the father, god the son and god the holy spirit = your trying to say that Jesus is ascending partly to himself and no talking can get you around that.

Divine nature and a Human nature.

He was born of God, his Almighty God and Father whose Spirit is the Holy Spirit, so he was Man, heavenly not of the earth, dust but man = human and not two natures as your trying to suggest.

After her was led, raised by his almighty God and Father and received the Spirit/Word without measure which is the Almighty God and Father the Godhead, at Baptism timing Jesus then and BECAUSE of this was THEN the image of God.

But instead of big noting himself etc he humbled him and the normal man, did not put himself above others, even washed some people feet and this and this alone is what he emptied himself of.

This emptying has zero to do with a pre-existing one emptying himself  and the lead up to this verse in Phil, makes this example very clear. 

1 Cor 15:45 - And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam a quickening spirit.

Howbeit that wasnot first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second manis the Lord from heaven.

Ok, then, clearly these verses are showing that Jesus was a man

Now if I am correct, you lot are saying Jesus pre-existed as a Spirit and the CLEAR evidence here says, the 1st Adam was before him and again, no tongue twisting, side stepping can talk one around this truth.

Not to mention = Heb 13:8 - Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and forever --> This has to include his literal beginning and until he returns - forever.

The mystery hidden IN God literally only come into existence at Mary, just as many prophesies say he would.

Acts 17:31 - Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by thatman whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

------------------

You mention their attributes, that is answered in the above, his attributes were only completed around baptism timing, trained, led, raised and received Spirit/Word without measure = received the God Head.

---------------------------

1 Tim 2:5 - For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,

Again, here we are talking about the human nature of Jesus “man”, his life and death is what set us right with God, again no issue

You just have talk here and not addressing the point again.

There is not two natures, but again, according to you lot, this God term here is the one God and consist of god the father, god the son and god the holy spirit and there is a mediator, the Man Jesus = your thinking is impossible. Your trying to suggest Jesus is party a mediator between himself.

You can say this is not so, but get real, you cannot talk around it.

------------

Num 23:19 - God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that heshould repent: hath he said, and shall he not
    do
    it?or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Nothing wrong here, all its saying is that God is not human, and it’s correct as he’s divine.

Now come on, that address's zero, Jesus is man and you say he is 1/3rd of this One God here.

-----

The other area, you lot confuse LORD with Lord and try and role them into one, you give a lot of references which I expect will amount to zero but waste a lot of time.

The Bible talks at times in the context where we could say the spirit of you, the spirit of me and likewise it, in places covers the spirit of Jesus and in no way is this talking about the Holy Spirit, but the context as I just covered.

To even suggest the Man Jesus's spirit is the or a Holy which has power, is to make a mockery, belittle his achievements and the key message, we cannot do it on our own as Jesus couldn't.

The verses where he was our example to follow, would be an impossible task, making this verse a lie.

GET SUPPORT arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.