Originally posted by kambiz999I can't agree or disagree with...

1. 9,433 Posts.

The Catholics are the key payers for the loss of the First Milk requirement (key truths) not long after Jesus left.

The OT makes it very clear on the Rock matter, but I won't get into that ATM.

The question for you to investigate for yourself is "Has God spoken again in Baha'u'llah?"

Not really up to speak with this creation haha, but if it's the likes of what the Waffle is into = anything goes with the Bible interpretations, not for me.

1 Cor 15:25 -27 - For He (Jesus) must reign until He has put all His enemies under His feet.

For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith, all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.

And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

No room for your............in the above from what I can see, even HC won't let me copy/paste next to my words, along side it in the same line biggrin.png, OH my and that's just the name ha. Like the song --> "On the wings of a snow white dove,........a sign from above", the Spirit of truth wink.png

Baha'u'llah?"

all in all. --> Simple's = In the Beginning WAS The Word - Aleph Tav,....................and God The Almighty God and Father WAS the Word. (Not Jesus).

Because He IS The Word, Aleph Tav or Alpha Omega.

Rev 1:8 - I am The Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Jesus speaking the Almighty God and Father words (John 12:49), FINISHING the Fathers works, said = John 6:63 - It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, theyare spirit, and they are life.

Born again via The word of God and born again via the Spirit (1 Peter 1:23 & John 3:5) and we know where only born again via one way.

Spirit and word are interchange as they are The One Almighty God and Father = Spirit/Word/Light, hence all born of God.

Example of this interchange in the OT = The Spirit of the LORD (God) said unto me and the Word of the LORD (God) said unto me, not angels, just God.

The word, the word of God is referenced as Hand, right arm, Face, House, Fortress, Wall, Pasture and on and on it goes.

Jesus now exalted and given a name above all names --> Heb 1:4 - Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

Rev 19:13 - And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

Inheritance, so naturally there needs to be something already there to inherit = The Word = The Almighty God and Father.

Name from The Word = The Word of God.

And yet strangely enough, most think the name only, the word of God makes Jesus The Word, perhaps that is why Rev 19:12 says no man knows this name = what it means.

Jesus clearly is neither The Word or The Word of God, as Jesus tells us in John around for times, The Word, tile, name for all of The Word of God, that he spoke was not his.

So this means, he was the carrier, the role God had planned for him from the Beginning, hence the name represents this role.

Like the name Abraham was given = means Father of many, God does this often.

God is Word, The Word, Aleph Tav and Jesus is Word but not The Word or The Aleph Tav. (Jesus is also an Alpha Omega but not The Alpha Omega.

Jesus had the Spirit/Word in him without measure (God within), Jesus spoke and hence he expressed out the God and Father, why Jesus is reference as the express image. 

We are also Words, hence Jesus says  = John 17:21 - That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

Both of one mind, accept and abide in the same words, hence words of each are in each other and God's words are Spirit.

The word of us is from our spirit, spirit of us.

Now where to words go = Rev 13:8 - And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Aleph = Head and One = UNITY in God's meaning of numbers and Unity in One, being his Key plan so He can be The Word, all in all.

As the Meerkat's say on telly = Simple's it all about Words in Books.

Trouble is, it's too Simple hence people can't get their heads around it, think your crackers tongue.png despite Jesus saying, you need to become one of these little children.

As a final note if you haven't fallen asleep on me haha, I think when the time comes and all is revealed, we will all go, OH my how simple many things are and how did it all get lost.

GET SUPPORT arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.