Kam , I have only had a brief glance at reference material...

1. 7,294 Posts.

Kam , I have only had a brief glance at reference material you posted. What I cannot agree with is that the end of the gentile times has anything to do with secular Jews return to Israel. God is dealing with spiritual Israel, not fleshly Israel.

(Galatians 6:16) As for all those who walk orderly by this rule of conduct, peace and mercy be upon them, yes, upon the Israel of God.

(Romans 2:28, 29) For he is not a Jew who is one on the outside, nor is circumcision something on the outside, on the flesh.  But he is a Jew who is one on the inside, and his circumcision is that of the heart by spirit and not by a written code. That person’s praise comes from God, not from people.

The gentile times began when Zedekiah the last king to rule in the line of David was removed by the gentile king Nebuchadnezzar. The gentile times ended when Jesus[son of David, Matt 1:1] was enthroned in the heavens.

''This good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth as witness to all the nations and then the end will come.'' - Matt 24:14

There is now great urgency for the nations to subject themselves to God's now ruling king. 

GET SUPPORT arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.