Originally posted by whereuIf only those that adhere to Bible...

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi whereu,

This is agreat question, and as has been pointed out I made a typo, it should read "by their fruits YE shall know them". This passage relates to Prophets after Jesus. How can we know if someone is a Prophet or not? By their fruits.

I would suggest that the fruits of Baha'u'llah are only good. I have studied His life, His actions, His teachings, and His Revelation. I only see fruits that are like medicine to a sick planet.

The independent investigation of truth

The oneness of mankind

Equality of men and women.

Elimination of all forms of prejudice.

Harmony between science and religion

An auxiliary world language

Universal compulsory education 

Baha'i consultation as a means of decision making within all stratas of society.

Spiritual solutions to economic problems.

If these teachings (as well as many other similar teachings promoting harmony, collaboration and maximisation of human potential), when implemented globally, do not constitute "goodly fruits" then I don't know what does.

For me, the making of a Prophet to be Divine is found in how His teachings transform and advance society, on the level of the individual, the community and its institutions. Baha'u'llah provides this in magnificent glory for all to implement and test.

The global Baha'i community are testing and learning how the Revelation of Baha'u'llah is doing exactly that. We are learning how it impacts and transforms society as a  whole:

GET SUPPORT arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.