WBT 5.53% $2.29 weebit nano ltd

Geez you do get on your HIGH HORSE Sensay . First up just for...

1. 641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 184
    Geez you do get on your HIGH HORSE Sensay .
    First up just for your information , I put 30 of my family and friends into this share on my advice with MY money Sensay .. not theirs MINE !! Got that !!
    Why did I do that ?? Because I'm a Generous person .. pure and simple reason .
    Secondly because I did that it was none of their beeswax whether I did a 10,000 dollar trade or a million dollar trade because it was me taking the risk not them .. One thing I will agree it was a silly thing to do do in hindsight ..and if you want amateurish,..and going past settlement was a big mistake , Huge Lesson learnt and
    NO ..I will not trade that way again ,
    HOW else do we learn but from our Mistakes in Life Sensay
    .Finally Sensay all I did for the 500 odd people who I spoke to was tell them to GOOGLE the Weebit Nano website and research it and make their own decision .
    That's not a crime is it ? it's not investment advice if you just say ..this is a great opportunity you need to check it out on Google ???
    For crying out loud Sensay give it a rest , I am not hurting anybody , I am only trying to help .
    And I truly believe that this business ,even if you have a small piece of it ,can help all people financially in their futures if you hold it LONG TERM.
    Enough from me .
    I hope that's enough from you .
    Copperhead

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.29
Change
0.120(5.53%)
Mkt cap ! $260.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.17 $2.36 $2.16 $1.541M 671.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60 $2.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.29 35501 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/04/2021 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
$2.29
  Change
0.120 ( 5.32 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.17 $2.36 $2.17 51793
Last updated 15.59pm 23/04/2021 (live) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.