1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers
TZL 16.0¢

Why invest in TZL

1. Bev

401 Posts.

I must confess I have questioned my sanity many times in the past 10 years. I hold far too many shares for my own good but believe now is make or break time for the Company. There are those who have become extremely frustrated by the slow progress and there are those who still see the huge potential.

I am a glass half full person so am in the second camp. I still see the company as cash flow positive by June. We need $12M in revenue to meet the stated target of $18m this year. With expenses probably around $4M to $5M per quarter we should achieve that.

My reasons for remaining invested which I remind myself of from time to time are.

TZL is operating in a huge worldwide market.
    It is not just a one product company - Currently two income streams IXP and PAD
    The lockers concept covers Postal, concierge and day lockers
    There are potentially huge markets for new applications. eg healthcare and automotive
    There is likely to be exponential growth leading to a high PE. I don't believe the market yet knows how to value TZL
    Clip the ticket annuity revenue will cover costs
    It is a superior product than that of competitors
    Products are competitively priced
    Customers are AAA rated. ie no bad debts
    TZL has no debt itself
    We are told TZ is in discussions with potential partners. A deal here could have a significant impact
    There is the ability to licence the software to third parties for royalty income
    We operate in the next big technology sphere - "the internet of things"

My fears are however
    We get taken over before full potential reached.
    Continued shareholder dilution
    the number of shares currently on issue.

I do have confidence in the Board. I am confident announcements will be made soon that will render the SPP viable. Some holders see 2015 as TZ's year. I am one of them.

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.

Thank you for visiting HotCopper

We have detected that you are running ad blocking software.

HotCopper relies on revenue generated from advertisers. Kindly disable your ad blocking software to return to the HotCopper website.

I understand, I have disabled my ad blocker. Let me in!

Need help? Click here for support.