1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers
MIK 1.5¢

why i like mikoh corporation

1. sentosa

229 Posts.

I like Mikoh because its a sexy name. I like the directors because they issued themselves 1 million free options each last year with a 20 cent ex. price and a whopping beautiful 5 year year lifespan. I am always looking for companies where the directors take care of themselves. I like Mikoh because the Board is so stable, same directors for donkey's years despite the really really pathetic share price. I like Mikoh because they pay themselves good healthy salaries despite the fact that the company never seems to have enough money.
    I like Mikoh because despite the many many deals they have announced they have never actually been able to conlcude one to a satisfactory result. I like Mikoh because every time the price runs up a few cents you can sell knowing full well with 100% certainty (track record) that you can buy back in 12 months later at a fraction of the price. Yes it may not be investment potential but you can make a few cents trading profit every year if you are extremely patient. I like Mikoh because they keep making placements at very low prices to nice people that support the share price!!
    Yeah this is a lovely company, leaves one and all with a nice warm cuddly fuzzy wuzzy feeling.

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.

Thank you for visiting HotCopper

We have detected that you are running ad blocking software.

HotCopper relies on revenue generated from advertisers. Kindly disable your ad blocking software to return to the HotCopper website.

I understand, I have disabled my ad blocker. Let me in!

Need help? Click here for support.