1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers
ASC 1.6¢

Why buy?

1. Ever since the tech boom, many investors have bought shares in the hope of making a capital gain instead of investing for dividend returns. I'm wondering if that isn't running out of steam. Investing for capital gain means someone else has to buy your shares for more than you paid. Eventually, investors are going to ask themselves when will I see a return on my investment.
    ASC has this problem. It's been going for years and never paid a cent. In fact, with so many shares on issue, it can't pay dividends without going broke. Their only hope is to keep growing, and growing, in the hope they generate bigger profits.

BUT, with their business model, even this may never be achieved because they issue more script for aquisitions. And many aquisitions do not perform! Without Today's Success, ASC would be a two cent company. Food for thought.

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.