CTP 3.92% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

The history of the Mining Industry and the hydrocarbon...

1. 27 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The history of the Mining Industry and the hydrocarbon exploration industry is punctuated by episodes of conflict and misunderstanding between the interests of Indigenous people and explorers.

And whilst we put forward our different views on the way the management has taken this company forward, it must be acknowledged that Cottee has been forthright and empathetic in his duties as CEO in developing an excellent spirit of cooperation between the company and the 20,000 traditional owners that live within the company's permit area.

Every permit is subject to an agreement under the Aboriginal Land Rights Act NT and the Native Title Act. The Mereenie field, the Palm Valley field, Dingo and Surprise are all production licences that are tied to agreements with the Central Land Council in Alice Springs. It is a legal responsibility to ensure that good relations between traditional owners and company personnel are maintained during the terms of those leases.

I make these comments because I believe that there is great potential for this company to reap the benefits in the next few years. However there must be better planning than what I am gleaning in this forum presently. I voted for the scheme and not ashamed to admit it. My interests are not confined to making a buck, but I would have liked a better offer - no question. I stress again that there must be a very experienced Board to move the company forward if and when there is a successful changeover.

Chaos and uncertainty are the last things you need at this time and turning on each other doesn't help. Good luck to all shareholders. "Let us, then, be up and doing with heart for any fate: still achieving, still pursuing, learn to labour and to wait."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ $31.66K 604.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86808 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 23813 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.3¢
  Change
0.002 ( 3.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ 101711
Last updated 15.33pm 29/03/2024 ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.