BMN 0.00% 3.7¢ bannerman resources limited

who is selling

1. 1,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    One thing which puzzles me is who the hell is selling!!! The fundamentals of this stock are well published by the company and by this forum, yet the share price keeps sliding. And may not have bottomed yet.
    According to the chart these sort of SP levels have not been seen since Sept 07, and earlier at the initial subprime dive when they hit $1.40. So there can only be two explanations, recent holders are selling at a loss, or participants in the IPO or long term holders who bought at bargain prices are taking profits. I don't see much benefit in consistently selling at a loss unless margin call are being forced, so it must be the latter.
    The talk of manipulation also confuses me as fair enough it is driving the price down, but the manipulators must also be taking actual losses at the time.
    Despite our confidence (wavering) in BMN, there are plenty who say "the market is always right" and the market is currently saying keep away - is the market wrong guys, or is their knowledge out there we are not privvy to? Or is it just impatience by holders? Is everyone in for a quick fix these days.
    On the positive side it is good to see Nathan McMahon continually buying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $1.688K 44.80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 268199 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 14623 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.03am 16/12/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
3.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.7¢ 22618
Last updated 10.03am 16/12/2019 (live) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.