PC1 0.00% 0.0¢ plus connect limited

Fats its ok to have a laugh but I do wonder if you go a bit far...

1. 2,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Fats its ok to have a laugh but I do wonder if you go a bit far sometimes?...
    Honestly I am just trying to be constructive , but I am finding that logic and the coin market are two different beasts...So although my idea is sound I am having big trouble with implementation. The coin market is filled with programmers and upstarts that would stab their mother in the back ... for a buck. I think it is worth pursuing but I could do with ducks lining up, and they are not at the moment. If you have some mates that know Java script and Python the whole deal is much easier? Etherscan IO is a fast way to raise cash for an ICO
    Money pours in quick on productive ideas . Money even flows into dumb ideas ..its a novelty...For longevity
    quarterman is right. Basically think someone stole my identity and used their address.. but they cannot progress with out my private key locked away offline in trezor which has been wiped a couple of times for encryption. If I can get my head around that sight its not hard to come up with a new bus in 30 minutes,but you need to be a programmer. Cut and paste no the lingo...download zip folder bam...easy if you know how?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PC1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.