TLS 0.79% $3.84 telstra corporation limited.

Where to now for long term investors of Telstra, page-6934

1. 5,946 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 182
    Hey Ash,by my memory which GR now understands is not very good,vocus built and purchased some very good business fibre assets some time back including by memory some WA govt dept customers.
    But i'm more than happy to leave the development of tls's business fibre network including sea cable development up to nickos.He seems to have things under control.Not sure if nickos controls sea cables but who ever does seems to b making good decisions.lol i still get excited about the conversion of approx 1500 ex exchanges into 1500 distributed data centres. I don't believe they were included in the recent $400m sale of tls's domestic and various global data centres.
    Actually there have been many managers leaving telstra but i get the feeling penn is surrounding himself with some very good people.,excluding his presentation writer.
    The bottom line,this news regarding production in australia for that japanese sporting event,the amazon agreement etc etc the growing global and domestic partners is probably the best way to judge tls's superiority in its networks, NAS,iot's and content delivery.
    ps can't help it i have to give my SO comments on was it GR's chatsmart ? post ie the tls venture capital investment.I don't believe the issue is how much telstra invests in these start ups or fast developing venture capital investments i believe the investments r good strategic investments ie TSM,coherres and chatsmart etc
    So better to partner with these what appears to b growing success stories.
    ps will b interesting how apple decides to distribute its apple tv and disney.
    ps i always find it interesting to read the other massive global partners that have invested in these same tls venture capital investments.
    hmm alls exciting ?,but we wait for agm????????????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.84
Change
0.030(0.79%)
Mkt cap ! $45.67B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.79 $3.85 $3.78 $60.72M 15.86M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 28661 $3.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.84 619468 7
View Market Depth
Last update - 16.10pm 19/07/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
$3.84
  Change
0.030 ( 1.07 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.80 $3.85 $3.78 7945298
Last updated 15.59pm 19/07/2019 (live) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.