BRN 4.17% 4.6¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Hi Hamilton66Nice to see how you are processing your decision...

1. 732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    Hi Hamilton66
    Nice to see how you are processing your decision when/if to buy back in. I have thought through all the pros and cons too. Despite all the cons the way I think of it is we are closer then ever to making this tech a game changer.

I know the past performance because I held the stock for quite a while. I like to keep myself informed as much as I can with the information we can get our hands on. Some posters are really good at getting info I can't find.. So thank you. Cyber? Glutenfree and others.. Where are you guys?

Anyway.. My point is you've read most if not all the information out there, I appreciate and acknowledge your decision to hold off.

I am going the other way. I am buying more at the lowest I can get it while it's at these prices.

Think about it.. Even if you are not interested in the Company any good news tends to make the price move up and you make profit.

The thing that sticks in my mind is.. be careful not to sell too much stock...if we get the news we are all hoping for.. The tech is everything we thought it was and more, Customers love it, are buying in numbers, the share market loves it and the price explodes. Just my thoughts.

Having said that, I wish you all the best. You had been a long time holder.. Would hate to see you miss out on the celebrations. If that day comes.

Obviously a risky stock but I love the risks/rewards.. Sucks if it goes pear shaped but that's the risk part and that's life.

My opinion only, not advice, do your own research.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $57.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ $156.0K 3.382M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37519 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 502500 3
View Market Depth
Last update - 16.10pm 20/09/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
4.5¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 6.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ 1260398
Last updated 15.59pm 20/09/2019 (live) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.