AUZ 0.00% 1.1¢ australian mines limited

I would very much welcome anyone's opinion or ideas or thoughts....

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    I would very much welcome anyone's opinion or ideas or thoughts. Let it be an exchange about AUZ by loyal longterm shareholders. Let’s hear what your thoughts are.

This forum is very lucky, we have I think at least four industry experts, a few very large holders which I know of four from ARL club 92 and 36.

These are my thoughts:

AUZ Signal Update
    My opinion to myself today is to STAY IN CASH (meaning that i shouldn't buy anymore than the daily 7500 shares). AUZ has fallen by -7.87% since the 29th of June.

AUZ Market Outlook
    The bullish zeal that triggered the bullish stop loss is now over. The dark web has exhausted the 8¢ to 8.5¢ and real quality volume has disappeared. The bears are back with vigor and strength because although supply has dried up from 5 million back to 1 million and 2 million the bots are still not trying to push it up. Which tells me they also think they have at least another three weeks before they need to do that. The market action once more proved the wisdom of my strict confirmation rules by avoiding a bull trap. Besides, the signal is suggesting to STAY IN CASH. It is best to follow the signal and calmly wait on the sidelines while looking forward to a genuine bull run in no more than six to eight weeks (ever been at an airport and your plane is delayed that's what it feels like right now. You know it will take off BUT WHEN").

Further Outlook
    It is my opinion that this bare run trading AUZ between 7.5¢ and 8.5¢ will continue for the next three to eight weeks with the exception of THREE things.

1. Dominic has finished the Gold tenements work he is doing.
    Worth 1.5¢ to 2¢ to the share price and I would think the current shareholders of AUZ would be looking at 1 share in the new entity for each 5 or 10 shares held.

2. A positive announcement to do with Flemington as in a timetable for rigs to be on site soon.
    I am closely watching all drilling companies  from Parkes to Condobolin and have a friend who owns a drilling company in the area but they are busy on another tenement in Fifield for the next three weeks.

3. Well out of the ball park but I just have this feeling that SKI are about to phone AUZ with the mother of all requests (WE ARE READY TO TAKE UP THE 20% OF SHARES GET THE PAPERWORK READY).
    Something caught my eye while the CEO of SKI was in Germany a couple of days ago.

In conclusion can't see anything dragging the share price down or up more than 15% for the duration of this eight week period simply because its very low volume being traded and with such low volume you can't attribute that to Fundamentals or Technicals. Its just how the games are played. Also with these low liquidity volumes I see the shorts moving on as its not so easy to get out fast in one hour, four hour, one day or two days with any extra pips.

My DISCLAIMER
    However, any views and opinions of mine are speculative at this stage therefore investors considering this stock for their portfolio, should seek professional financial advice not mine.
    I also highly recommended that you just put me on ignore and not take any notice of anything I have to say its all just the ramblings of an idiot.

Sorry for upramping and flogging this AUZ dead horse but its the only horse other than my other dead horse ARL that I am interested in when it comes to Nickel and Cobalt.

@Tony barber good to see you back on the forum.

@Jd2308 I really value your industry experience and at your age I am looking forward to seeing you at the next 15 AGMs. Go you young gun

@Cyclone Steve @6151 @Old @Tiamaria @bomba @ura_bull @boc1986 @Branks737 @pc3 @Midnight  (not totally because of your fantastic pig pics!!!) @Drunknmaster @Flippa01 @chocklips YES PLUS YOU @vintage i am 100% sure you are a closet shareholder and many more which I am still writing down each day. You are all loyal AUZ holders don't fall in love with the shares but if you believe in the story and the BoD then your a loyal shareholder.

Come December we will all be having a great BBQ at our farm in Condobolin with the BoD that's a promise from me @50¢.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $123.8K 11.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 10616703 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 5022899 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ 9949792
Last updated 15.48pm 28/03/2024 ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.