Thats a pretty strongly biased why to look at the situation...

1. 40,612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    Thats a pretty strongly biased why to look at the situation Mets... the Greens vote is only around the 10% mark yet 70% of Australians want the Govt to - well as I said before... it doesn't need to be repeated... So most people who want significant policy changes are Labs and includes a significant section of Lib voters as well. I voted Nat at the last election, though after my MP backed the Barnaby Joyce effort to regain the Nat leadership, I won't be voting for him again.

as for soh... I have a quirky and dry soh... but you don't make any jokes mate... nothing to laugh with you over. I'm no good at making jokes either ;-)

Focused? Yes ... thanks. Global warming is a very serious issue and its only in Aus and the US where the pollies refuse to do anything about reducing emissions. So yes, in the subject, I do get very focused - no different to your good self Mets. You're so focused on distracting from discussing AGW that you make repetitive comments trying to direct me to read your old posts. How ridiculous a diversion. It won't work Mets...

Now I've had enough of pursuing you to engage in a reasoned discussion - it seems that you refuse this outright much to my disappointment.

So go on sunshine, have the last word ;-) hahahaha... y'know yer wanna hey.

scott.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.