AJX 8.33% 1.3¢ alexium international group limited

What's different this time?

1. 79,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Evening all,

What is the big big big difference with this 4C?

America.

The 4C hits us and it goes up on the Nasdaq in all its glory (well, I am assuming it will with the new code).

So - whatever we know - as we are across this company far far far better than any American who has never heard of us - and never read Hot Copper - we will be reading the 4C with contextual background.

The vast majority (almost all) who read it on the Nasdaq - will have no contextual background, no reading of Hot Copper, no idea of targets prior -- nothing.

Think that one through a bit when you are reading the document

Also - it might help to think about it from their point of view --------- what are they used to seeing????

Well - I can tell you this - they aren't used to seeing 4Cs as we have them - their reporting is a cut above - very different.

They get a lot more detail ----------------- so ---------- I would be pretty sure that our CEO etc. know this - so, what will the 4C look like? - Will it be the usual old Aussie chookfeed 4C --------------- or ??????????

Now - if it's a lead balloon - I would expect from our yank mates ------------------ nothing.

But, if it's a blockbuster ------------ well?? - I guess the reaction could be anything from - lets put this on our watchlist because we think it might be going to list here ----------- to - lets get some of these right now.

What I am saying is that if this 4C reads well or mostly well ------------ lets not fall into the trap that we are the only ones seeing it this time - recognize that the eyes on it will be at least 4 times plus what we are used to - and many of those extra eyes have pockets so deep by our standards that it can make our ears ring.

that's it ------------- have a great night all - look forward to Monday or Tuesday - watch the behavior - it could be a very different response over the following few days (or, if we are not so lucky - boring as bats poop usual )

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $8.596M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $2.69K 220K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1374544 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 588299 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.