FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

What's ahead for BGS

1. 4,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503

It does seem that additional small changes to the board in particular , may occur over time. we seem to be in need of a chairman.

I'm very happy that we have Mr Borg onboard - albeit as a non executive director. And happy that Mr Hepburn has stayed with us and become a director. As I've previously posted, it looks to be almost 100% continuity - so the company will not suffer any detrimental effects IMO. Indeed I think that mr market will like the changes.

My only hope now really is that our Mr Sheth be given incentives in some form regarding volumes he arranges to sell in off takes etc. Even perhaps a board spot if that is deemed to be an agreeable and appropriate outcome.

I like many others I suspect, look forward to see how exactly the new team see our BGS progressing into the future.

The macro environment that the world is currently in and the prospects for the near future look challenging - so I wonder if the Li and battery industries may be impacted by fallout from say a stock market meltdown next year? I've always though thought that the Li market particularly for batteries might actually be somewhat 'insulated' from a broader market meltdown?

So, now we have a new agreeable board, onwards and upwards (especially the share price). There is nothing more to be gained by going over the past and recent past IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.