AZM 0.00% 3.2¢ azumah resources limited

what will newsletters tell their subs to do?

1. 11,108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 616
    Think what Dr Goldie from DnD might say on this one?

Will he and others put out glowing reports and tell their buyers to buy? Or will they produce unvarnished reports and say hold or sell or buy (as a pure spec explorer)?

I dunno. It is something that day traders need to think about.

Anyway this report confirms what I wrote here many months ago after talking to "very senior management" at AZM - that they would not get to the spruiked 100k ounce pa production on the size mill they were considering. That person kept trying to convince me that they would have a 100kpa plant despite the size of the planned mill being not capable of producing at such level given the ore grade.

The reason they cannot build a larger plant is that they simply do not have the reserves, at least not at this stage, for a 150-200k ounce pa operation.

IMO AZM is a worthwhile spec explorer, so long as its management does not blow the remaining funds it has. Their CDT "investment" is underwater at the moment and if they tried to sell the shares on market they could push down CDT's share price a lot.

Raising funds for further exploration could be difficult given how little progress they have achieved over the last 2 years. It could be highly dilutive.

A takeover or merger seems like a good idea to me.

A gold price over $2000 would be very helpful for AZM.

GLA.

loki

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.