SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

What They Don’t Tell You about Silver’s Declines ... (Przemyslaw Radomski), page-6

1. 3,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 952
    You write with so much wisdom - for someone so young Peter.

All joking aside (as well as pro or con the metals), it is a disgrace those with the powers to do something about this financial system of ours - which is nothing more than a fraudulent ponzi scheme - actually allow it to continue unabated.

In fact, I'll go further ... if something isn't done shortly to put an end to this corrupt financial system - then I really do fear it will lead to world war 3. The unbalanced form of society today is disgusting. It is there for all to see.

How the hell Wall Street & the FED can get away with what they are doing is beyond my understanding. It is so glaringly obvious what needs to be done - in any financial market you look at - and yet here we are... them just kicking the can down the road so the balloons can get bigger and bigger in order for Wall Street and their sycophants to just gorge themselves into oblivion.

It is just straight out disgusting and I have this horrible feeling the decision is going to be taken away from those that should be making it. I fear it is going to get very nasty indeed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SILVER (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.