IOH 0.00% 70.0¢ iron ore holdings limited

Could someone please let me know - (in plain english) - just...

  1. 8,527 Posts.
    Could someone please let me know - (in plain english) - just what the heck's going on. If IOH holders are NOT selling into this offer - then what alternative scenario do they now have? As usual - the big guys know - and we, the small fry - run around in constant circles, schools of "folow te leader" - and second guessing. Where will IOH holders be - if they don't sell out?

    Or BCI for that matter - if they "get" IOH? This BCI price now down to abysmal lows, compared to takeover announcement day.

    Do I cheer up - or swallow the deadly night shade? The big boys in the know we small fry certainly aren't. Rang IOH "shareholder info hotline" today - they did not even KNOW of this advice re. extended date! It'd been out for hours. I couldn't believe it - found me telling THEM what was going on with regard to this extension. IS this a case of us minnows - beware? Or should we just be "alert" and not "alarmed"?
    Last edited by iron mike: 23/09/14
watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.