MRD 0.00% 0.2¢ mount ridley mines limited

What Should MRD Do?

1. 831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1245
    Hi All

If there are geologists, geophyisics, explorers, minings experts or other knowledgable people on this thread then I'd like your thoughts on what the directors of MRD should do moving forward as the performance of MRD over the last 2+ years has been woeful and looks to be getting worse.  Hope I am wrong but imo MRD is just spiralling downwards and will soon be worth nothing. Imo you need to spend money to mark money in the exploration game and we are doing very little.

Options are:

1. Continue going as it has been - very slow, nothing promising to excite shareholders, failed acquisition that cost $, no apparent strategy to build a company, etc, etc.
    2. Get a 25% or 50% earn-in JV partner with exploration and / or mining expertise and deep pockets that needs to spend $ over several years to get multiple opportunities going to increase the likelihood of success for existing shareholders.  Get money in the back and increases the MC of MRD.
    3. Do item 2 above and perhaps invest in other tenements or do an earn-in on another positive opportunity to diversify the risk.
    4. Sell MRD and do something else (not sure what) or just payback shareholders.  This way at least shareholder may recoup some of their money.
    5. Other.

We need some inspiration from somewhere to get MRD going as there does not appear to be any inspiration from the directors and / or urgency.  

Cheers SandyC
    Last edited by SandyC: 20/02/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
129 416924953 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 49246256 37
View Market Depth
Last trade - 19.00pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 450000
Last updated 10.13am 29/03/2024 ?
MRD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.