1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers
LYC $2.23

What`s needed for Lynas to survive ?

1. imho

5,436 Posts.

Ref taken fr the responses gathered from the thread “ Risk and rewards for LYC”
    DYOR . whether you are Buy/Hold/Sell individual. Up to you to debate for or against what others posted.
    Pennie post # 14675828
    “A huge capital raising to pay it off then no more interest and financing costs ”
    ML173
    Post #: 14675971
    Whose in the right mind would offer the board to take on US $430mil zero coupon prepaid 10-yr convertible notes ?
    jantimot Post #: 14674451 This comment made ref to ARU
    “More like an April the first post.
    You do realise they tried to refinance half the debt last year and failed totally? What makes you think they could refinance twice that amount this year?”
    Now I say reflect on Lynas CR in 2014 .The Sp dropped after each CR for obvious reasons.
    LYNAS had 2 CR in 2014 , first CR was oversubscribed by Retailers , second CR not so flash .Institutions reluctant to participate . ……..And we know what happened with MS, Bank of America, Mitsubishi .
    What do the financiers expect and what has Lynas got to offer as security?

moorookamick post # 14675364

Due to the lack of detailed info from the company investors and shareholders can only
    speculate on the prospects of LYC over the next year.

Bigger Al Post #: 14675320

“That's roughly a 9% jump in a month for NdO …
    Nd got value , It is the cost to separate them from 70% LREE in the mix that is the problem.
    Is this enough to counter the COP for the LYNAS mix ? And Productivity rate?

Please post anything POSITIVE that deserves a good mention.

There is more than the Price of REE that caused problems to LYNAS .
    How high must the price of Nd Pr rise for lynas to survive?
    Time is also an essence.

History speaks for itself. The SP is speaking volumes.

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.

Thank you for visiting HotCopper

We have detected that you are running ad blocking software.

HotCopper relies on revenue generated from advertisers. Kindly disable your ad blocking software to return to the HotCopper website.

I understand, I have disabled my ad blocker. Let me in!

Need help? Click here for support.