PCL 0.00% 0.2¢ pancontinental oil & gas nl

Origin earned 50% by doing 2d and will have 75% by doing 3d,...

  1. 1,435 Posts.
    Origin earned 50% by doing 2d and will have 75% by doing 3d, leaving PCL with 25%. The way I see it PCL then has to neet 25% of driling Costs. Refer ASX announcement 8 Jan 2009, from that date on I can only see PCL referring to free carry as being for seizmic (no mention of liability for drilling). Maybe a phone call to PCL to clarify this is in order.?
 
watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $11.54K 5.773M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
92 130660811 0.2¢
 

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 103162216 56
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.36pm 10/05/2021 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 2337266
Last updated 15.34pm 10/05/2021 (live) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.