'Ryukyus are magic - the most wonderful islands in the...

1. 9,046 Posts.
    'Ryukyus are magic - the most wonderful islands in the world......Because you can freely enjoy them without a problem to worry about....Even as a most welcome tourist.....There is absolutely nothing you need to worry about. Enjoy the calm and peaceful Ryukyus......I've been there several times on various islands (but mostly Okinawa)....and it is my favourite tropical area on the planet. Hateruma has a special significance which intriques me and I will report on how wonderful it is....Looks like my wife and our two youngest - son and daughter - will make the trip as well.'

Forgot to mention a Japanese friend in Sendai is arranging an omai for my son (a formal family introduction to a prospective bride). We can hardly wait - and my son is actually not fussed about it and looking forward to the occasion...He loves Japan and the Japanese - so that will work well.....Taka and his wife are wonderful and we expect it will go perfectlyl. Fingers crossed. This will be a great occasion....arigato Takayuki-san....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.