PHX 0.00% 3.1¢ pharmx technologies limited

"I can only assume that Mr Market will become a lot more upbeat...

1. 2,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    "I can only assume that Mr Market will become a lot more upbeat on COO if the FY results give even a hint of progress on retaining their customer base and/or there is any update on the strategic review."

pCap, spot on.

Corum even with greater product development, promotion and service level spend will still show a reasonable profit (as it always has at an operational level). That is as long as it has stabilised its customer base and/or successfully up sold its new products. For the first time in ages there have not been any large "one offs" costs such as payouts to executives, unexpected tax liabilities etc. In fact as pointed out this last half there has been a substantial tax refund.

Of course the ideal scenario of reporting a good profit will be the return to dividend payments. Eighteen months ago (just prior to getting the unexpected tax bill) the company had discussed its dividend policy. If the board maintains its current business strategy any reasonable profit should be paid out as a dividend to its loyal shareholders. It can't go on holding on to its cash reserves and doing nothing with it.

Looking forward to the full year financials.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PHX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 3.1¢ $47.02K 1.517M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 1090130 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.18pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PHX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.