ORP 6.25% 8.5¢ orpheus uranium limited

not really into conspiracy theories, what we do know is that the...

1. 3,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 636
    not really into conspiracy theories, what we do know is that the drilling contract would have been costed and checked before signing, the only variances i can think of would be weather conditions, rig breakdowns, or drilling problems arising from geological factors, we have been informed twice that water inflows stopped drilling on two targets.
    it seems odd that they weren't prepared for the amount of water they encountered, and decided to abandon the holes, considering the work involved to demob the rig and reassemble at the next site i believe this is where the cost overruns emanated.
    there would also be the cost of standing down the drill crew while management sorted out a way to adequately deal with the water, another point is do they have a second set of pontoons to layout on the next drill site before demobbing the rig and reassembling on the new site or do they have to disassemble the rig and move it to the site laydown area, then relocate the pontoons before reassembly of the drill rig.

regards timmo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.005(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $16.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.5¢ 8.4¢ $4.838K 57.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34096 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 34650 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ORP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.