WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

What Choice Will You Make ?

1. 2,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384
    Well its NO time to be sarcastic, make NO mistake we are in trouble Big Time. I'm sorry to see everyone at a loss especially LTH. I also would like to apologise to certain share holders who i said had weak hands, looking back they made the correct choice to sell and i was the idiot for holding, so I'm sorry to those i mocked for selling. I was an idiot for holding when the signs were visible that we where plummeting very fast at great speeds. Im down 27-28k on my investment with PRL so far. The way is see this there is NO point selling out now as i will only get around 6k if i sell @.002. My personal thoughts are as follows, i feel that DC will abandon these holes if we don't find a partner or fully fund whats currently owing. I feel that even though DC has a huge investment in PRL he still would let creditors and liquidators dissolve the company if we don't cough up the money or get a partner soon. I also feel I'm going, and will lose all my investment in PRL, i feel i will wake up one morning to find an announcement notifying all shareholders that PRL has gone into a trading holt while liquidators sell off Assets. I feel like sheet rite now probably like many of you. Im at a loss what to expect and what will happen now, i mean who will buy @.004 a share to raise funds when we are sitting @.002 it just wont happen. So i ask my self the next step is selling off assets, dose this mean we go into a trading holt while this takes place, and once we have sold off what ever it is we sell do we just vanish off the ASX, or will we move to another site PRL owns to explore and start over at our current share price. How much lower can the SP go before ASX steps in or we get delisted. Ive never been in this situation its all new to me. I don't see DC raising funds through current shareholders and i cant see any company's willing to fund PRL. Im at a loss what might happen next. Sorry for everyones loss at least we still have each other to lean on in our little forum. Regards Darren

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.