BLV 0.00% 23.5¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

what are your highlights from the hy report

1. 3,331 Posts.
    my highlights from the half yearly............

for those with accounting knowledge, please correct me, but the delayed payments contributing $6.3m to revenues & $3.15m to ebit brings these items up to $38m in revenues & $5m ebit for the half year.

for the 1st time, diving contracts awarded in europe (you would assume not business directly attributable to ross deeptech, as it wasnt finalised til january)

a lot of relatively small contract work not previously announced, to keep the revenues coming in.

a greater explanation of their R&D activities.

as said in the comsec presentation late last year, lange has a lot of time for the margins achievable by tri-surv. this is shown in the presentation slide showing divisions, sales, contribution to ebit, and the amount of ebit created from sales - 43% - an amazing figure.
    and the contribution of ebit from tri-surv compared to the overall business - 42% - despite contributing 21% of revenues.
    i posted several times this was always going to be the most significant acquisition. and its from only 4 1/2 months.

comparing revenues for the half year, with the previous full year.

it appears we are now getting from NMS what a lot of us have not been hoping for, but expecting.

and theres still the patent & sea-struct acq to finalise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 72689 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 3087 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 16/12/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
BLV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.