AVL 0.00% 1.3¢ australian vanadium limited

Hi Everyone,I have been through a lot of AVL posts and yes I...

1. 1,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Hi Everyone,

I have been through a lot of AVL posts and yes I believe TMT and AVL sediment wise are in lockstep:

What no one has mentioned over here and is the other real factor is what I have stated in my post on the TMT foruhttps://hotcopper.com.au/posts/39160606/singlem.

TMT signed an MOU with a top ten Chinese “producer”
    Key work is producer. Has been around through the Chinese steel revolution. TMT MOU parent company is worth billions and could bank roll TMT into production.

AVL signed an MOU which a Chinese company founded in April 2017. Is targeting production in late 2019. Who is going to supply Win Win with vanadium for 2-3 years whilst AVL get into production. Win Win group demand is all forward forecast out to 2022. Does Win Win have any demand itself yet from other V producers. There is no excess world production. Unless Vince finds someone else to finance this won’t get off the ground. Can anyone provide any commentary on who owns Win Win??? I can’t find anything.

That is the difference between the two and the only factors that matters moving forward is the “quality of client offtake.

good luck to holders of both companies.
    Last edited by Troydt: 23/06/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 134000 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 52824 3
View Market Depth
Last update - 10.51am 20/09/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.