EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

WHARF should SUE!!!!!!

1. 5,090 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2963
    Wharf easy sue, action HAS to be taking.. No brainer IMO.

To me if I was wharf being a 10% holder of the CATAMARRA farms can cause can a lot of grieve, imo EGO have breeched FID IMO, breached specific clauses in corps act imo. 101 never followed from what I have read and seen..

As a 10% holder wharf are effectively creditors, and got nothing, has to be a major breech etc. Have they been paid I suspect NOT ever in 3 yrs or information as they should being a 10% holder. They never got a thing. if I was them I would certainly look at taking action on all parties involved. Everyone has to be accountable, Cattamarra farms as 10% holder got absolutely no AGM, agreements, minutes, income etc, imo and what about security deposit etc. I believe they got absolutely NOTHING, IMO they have got absolutely nothing and guess what! all media say's EGO always are 100% the owners Owners and BENEFICIARIES, that's how I see it of course I could be wrong but think NOT..

EGO always said they own a 100% for last 3 years, wharf can get well over $1Mil+ plus stop plant work with injunction from court to stop everything etc. Interesting etc

Wharf get a lawyer and follow breach of FID ASIC love this! Go for it boys. Get legal advice and sort our board out and MIN don't have no agreement as they were conflicted imo as well. permit is under ground not the farm and on top.

All I can see is a major breech of the FID and WHARF RESOURCES should take action against our ex directors/and MIN current directors IMO as the way I see it they are conflicted IMO. Might ring Franco (wharf) up just to get karma number 3 happening. God I understand a lot and Wharf have got absolutely jack from all parties. WHARF TAKE COURT ACTION ASAP!!!

Wharf sue the sheet out of them. Food for thought as no lease or agreement to above parties, wharf can absolutely screw them all. Going to be an interesting year ahead as I suspect none of EGO directors never reported to Wharf , no documents etc and certainly no lease agreement or income, so WHARF sue the Bast@ards. Will call wharf today and London mates who are wharf top 10 holders to put lighter to fire wood I say. ACCOUNTABILITY I SAY!!!!

EGO holders have well and truly been screwed by complete useless idiots imo. How could our company not deal with wharf. Absolute joke like almost everything our company has gone through imo..

Wharf are a SH of 10% of this company Catamarra and received absolutely no benefit and got nothing in return for 3 yrs+. Wharf screwed big time in over 3 yrs.. Take action I say!!! WHARF are in the right to pursue IMO.

ASIC love FID's they are simply and easy to fine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.